this is one of the many reasons i love having a toy piano
WOW THIS IS REALLY COOL
let’s bring this back
1. When he starts distancing himself from you, do not restring bridges with your own sinew. You will find yourself two months later coming unraveled, coming undone. You will find he has left you in the places he has visited and in the hair of the girls he has imagined kissing. You will find yourself splatterpainted on the walls where while drunk he confessed all of your secrets to his college friends. You will be crying on the floor, surrounded by the parts of you he has stepped on, and he will look you in the eyes and ask you to clean up the mess.
2. When she cannot get through the words “I love you” without her eyes flicking to the side or her tongue slurring or her mouth pressing in at the edges: do not assume it is your fault. Do not think that you have yet again pushed away someone amazing. You have not. Sometimes people knock on their bones and find themselves hollow. You were the only way they felt momentarily whole, do not empty yourself to fill up their soul. Do not shatter into pieces trying to perfect yourself. You do not need to be glass to turn light into rainbows. You are a person, not their prism.
3. Do not let them hold you against their body if you know they do not cherish every second they are in contact with your skin. I know it feels as if you are breaking your own spine, but tear yourself away from them. Know that the something beautiful you had was already fading. Know that in the end you did the only thing you could. Sometimes people grow apart. Even trees do it.
4. Cry. Want them back.
5. Cry. Do not take them back.
6. In the following months, you will rediscover what it means to be alone. You will sit and stare at a ceiling and hate yourself and hate the world and cry about everything because everything hurts. You will wonder if it could have gotten better if you’d just been a little different, if the timing had worked out, if if if. Do not worry about this. Nothing would have changed the reality that the person you were in love with had stopped loving you somewhere along the line, whether it was in the middle of a conversation or while driving under a bridge or when they made eye contact with someone new and wonderful. It doesn’t matter. Stop wasting your time on them. You don’t need to stop your story just because they are no longer a main character. Do not take back what has already poisoned you. Instead start healing and start healing soon.
7. Take yourself back. Bring out the mop, the broom, the magic wand. Glue where needs to be glued, put up new paint, turn off the lights in places that are too hot to touch. Touch your toes. Touch your hair. Touch a dog. Touch the grass, touch the telephone, do not call him. Touch base with your mom. Touch another person with no love in your heart, touch another person and mean every second of it. Believe in yourself even if you don’t believe in love. It’s okay. There is nothing wrong with being alone. You are the best company you’ll ever know. It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay and none of this was ever your fault. Sometimes people just fall out of love. It’s okay. It’s okay. You’ll one day discover you didn’t need them anyway.
What do you think it is about Hawkeye that’s so compelling as a character?
Governor elections are coming up really soon.
Your main tickets are:
Tx. attorney general Greg Abbott (R)
Senator Wendy Davis (D)
Abbott is for “traditional values” AKA against gay rights.
Davis is all for LGBTQ rights.
IF WENDY DAVIS IS ELECTED TEXAS MAY FINALLY LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE BY NEXT YEAR.
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS VOTE!!!!!
REBLOG TO SAVE LIVES
What is it with dudes called Abbott in important positions shitting on queer youth
dear people who hates michael, eat this gifset!
But the media won’t let y’all ever see this
the expression “i cant say that with a straight face” comes from the fact that straight people have no sense of humour and cant tell jokes
um can you not?are you straight because I’m sensing a lack of sense of humor
this movie was way too heavy for its intended age group
it’s actually really perfect for all ages because when kids learn this stuff early in life it stays with them